[Om] [sd] symbolicdata.org domain switched off

graebe graebe at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Nov 3 14:51:37 CET 2014

Dear SD followers,

it turned out that the domain symbolicdata.org was accidentally included
by GI authorities into a bundle of domains to be released and meanwhile
taken over by third party. We asked the authorities to try hardly to get
the domain back.

For the moment all services are delivered from the base domain
symbolicdata.uni-leipzig.de, i.e.

* http://symbolicdata.uni-leipzig.de/Data - the Ontowiki based RDF Store
* http://wiki.symbolicdata.uni-leipzig.de - the Wiki
* http://symbolicdata.uni-leipzig.de:8890/sparql - the SD Sparql endpoint
* http://symbolicdata.uni-leipzig.de:8892/sparql - the CASN Sparql endpoint

Please redirect your SD-based applications.

Best regards, hgg

--

   Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, apl. Prof., Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
   postal address: Postfach 100920, D-04009 Leipzig
   email: graebe at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
   Home Page: http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~graebe