[Om] Mika Seppäla RIP

Olga Caprotti olga.caprotti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:03:20 CET 2015

Dear friends,

It's with extreme sadness and a deep sense of loss that I have to inform
you all that one of the founders of the OpenMath Society has passed away
early today. Below is the message that his daughter Sarah circulated this
morning.
I had a videocall 2 days ago and he was his usual self: rather happy
because we were going to finish off some work together. Even if he had
started to work on learning analytics, in his recent talks he still
promoted OpenMath. I am sure we will all miss him.
--olga

[image: Inline image 2]

Olga Caprotti, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist - WEPS ♺ World Education Portals
Committee on Electronic Information and Communication of the IMU
Secretary of the OpenMath Society
http://about.me/olgacaprotti
Skype: olgacaprotti
Twitter: @_olgacaprotti_