[Om] java.symcomp.org is down

Kovács Zoltán zoltan at geogebra.org
Wed Aug 22 10:54:33 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

it was a great time for me participating the OpenMath workshop last week. I
am looking forward to a fruitful cooperation between GeoGebra and OpenMath
society!

Now I wanted to start implementing some basic interconnection between
GeoGebra and MapleNet via SCSCP but it turned out that java.symcomp.org (in
particular, http://java.symcomp.org/maven/2, that's a Maven repository) is
down, so I cannot download the following packages at the moment:
"org.symcomp:openmath:1.4.0"
"org.symcomp:scscp:1.4.0"

Do you know about an alternative Maven repository? Is this a temporary
problem? symcomp.org now points to a freshly installed WordPress site...

Thanks for any hint in advance.

Best regards,
Zoltan

PS. In the meantime I found
http://symcomp.mathematik.uni-kassel.de/download/ that helps me quite a
lot, but I am unsure if these are the official builds. And I would be stuck
to a Maven repo if possible.

--
Zoltán KOVÁCS <https://sites.google.com/site/kovzol/>, assistant professor
The Private University College of the Diocese of Linz, Austria