[Om] Information CMSIM2020 International Web Conference

Secretariat at cmsim.de Secretariat at cmsim.de
Sun Jul 19 15:55:27 CEST 2020

Dear Colleague,

Please see the announcement for the CMSIM2020 International Web-Conference,
22-24 October 2020. You are invited to contribute by a presentation a
special session or workshop and suggest a keynote talk.

We already have done the appropriate provisions for an important meeting
following the successful Virtual 13th CHAOS2020 web-conference last June.

The deadline for Abstract submissions and Special and Invited session and
Workshop proposals is set to September 18, 2020, see at
http://www.cmsim.org/cmsim2020webconference.html

We already invite papers for the Conference Proceedings and the CMSIM
Journal (www.cmsim.eu <http://www.cmsim.eu>  ) where selected papers will be
included along with Book publications (submit following the conference paper
guidelines to Secretariat at cmsim1.org <mailto:Secretariat at cmsim1.org>  ).

On behalf of the Conference Committee,

Prof. Christos H Skiadas,

Conference Chair

________________

Over the years several Books from leading publishers emerged from the CMSIM
and CHAOS Conferences and events.

To see a list of the main publications further to the Conference Proceedings
visit the first page of the Conference website at
http://www.cmsim.org/chaos2020.html

Please see the last years Books published by Springer

11th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, 2019,
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030152963  and

12th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, 2020,
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030395148

If you like to add a new address, please click here: Add New email Address
<mailto:secretariat at cmsim.de?subject=New%20email%20address:%20>  and add
your email address in the Subject line.