[Om] Information 13th CHAOS2020 International Web Conference

Secretariat at cmsim.de Secretariat at cmsim.de
Sun May 10 07:15:18 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the announcement for turning the 13th CHAOS2020 International
Conference in Florence Italy into a web-conference the same dates and with
the same program but via the facilities of the web conferences.

We already have done the appropriate provisions for a successful event. More
information in the web at www.cmsim.org <http://www.cmsim.org>  .

The deadline for Abstract or Paper submissions is set to May 15, 2020, see
at http://www.cmsim.org/abstractpaper2020.html and
http://www.cmsim.org/registrfeeexcursion2020.html

We already invite papers for the "Springer Proceedings in Complexity"
(Scopus indexed) where selected 13th CHAOS2020 conference submissions will
be included (submit following the conference paper guidelines to
Secretariat at cmsim1.org <mailto:Secretariat at cmsim1.org>  ).

On behalf of the Conference Committee,

Prof. Christos H Skiadas,

Conference Chair

________________

Over the years several Books from leading publishers emerged from the CHAOS
Conferences and events.

To see a list of the main publications further to the Conference Proceedings
visit the first page of the Conference website at: www.cmsim.org
<http://www.cmsim.org>

Please see the last years Books published by Springer

11th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, 2019,
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030152963  and

12th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, 2020,
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030395148

We already have signed the contract for the 13th CHAOS2020 book for the
conference papers

If you like to add a new address, please click here: Add New email Address
<mailto:secretariat at cmsim.de?subject=New%20email%20address:%20>  and add
your email address in the Subject line.