[Om] October CMSIM2020 International Web Conference Abstract deadline extended

Secretar at cmsim.de Secretar at cmsim.de
Tue Sep 22 10:58:21 CEST 2020

Dear Colleague,

If you have not send your Abstract please see the extension of Abstract
submissions deadline for the October CMSIM2020 International Web-Conference,
22-24 October 2020.

We already have done the appropriate provisions for an important meeting
following the successful previous Virtual events.

The deadline for Abstract submissions and Special and Invited session and
Workshop proposals is extended to September 30, 2020, see at
http://www.cmsim.org/cmsim2020webconference.html

We already invite papers for the Conference Proceedings where accepted
papers will be included along with Book and Journal publications (submit
following the conference paper guidelines to Secretariat at cmsim1.org
<mailto:Secretariat at cmsim1.org>  ).

On behalf of the Conference Committee,

Prof. Christos H Skiadas,

Conference Chair

________________

Over the years several Books from leading publishers emerged from the CMSIM
and CHAOS Conferences and events.

Please see the last years Books published by Springer (Scopus indexed)

11th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, 2019,
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030152963  and

12th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, 2020,
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030395148

13th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference, Springer (in
preparation)

If you like to add a new address, please click here: Add New email Address
<mailto:secretar at cmsim.de?subject=New%20email%20address:%20>  and add your
email address in the Subject line.