[Om3] today's OM3

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Jan 16 15:02:47 CET 2008

Le 16 janv. 08 à 11:01, jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk a écrit :
>> We don't see you. Maybe you need to get a newer flash... I'm sorry
>> for that.
> I did, and now when I click on the meeting, my I.E. dies. Maybe I
> should
> get a better browser on my laptop.

Definitely get a better flash version and try using firefox.
You should then be able to view and hear the recording.

If that's not solved, we'll try to summarize...
It's not the richest thing. As Michael said, we just learned to use
flashmeeting.

But we did discuss about mixed-content within CD-files (basically
agreeing to the issue of same name) and a bit about RDF-encoding of CDs.

paul