[Om3] three avenues for the condition elements

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Thu Nov 6 06:26:18 CET 2008

Professor James Davenport wrote:
>>> How about this.
>>> (1) Is James' summary of where condition is in MathML2 OK?
>>> (2) Michael proposed adding OMCOND
>>> (3) James disagrees, and thinks that handling conditions belongs at
>>> the
>>> pragmatic->strict level inside MathML, since <condition> does not
>>> have a
>>> meaning by itself.
>>>
>> That if Michael is not there does not sound a reasonable discussion, or?
>>
> Not ideal if Michael isn't there, but he can at least comment
> retrospecitvely on the notes of a flash meeting.

yes, I am not happy about not being able to attend, but we need to make
as much progress as possible. I will try to come somehow.

Michael
> James Davenport
> Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
> Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
> Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123, 50199
> Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
> OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
> IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007