[Om3] UnitsML

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Sun Apr 19 22:14:29 CEST 2009

James,

I'm missing the origin of that discussion.
Are you aware of the new CDs of Joseph Collins?
He has a paper about this to MKM and his CDs just got published:

Search for Collins on http://www.openmath.org/contributed.html
(this list should really be by date and have an RSS stream btw, I
think it'd deserve a news item)

paul