[Om3] The OM3 Process: resources

James Davenport J.H.Davenport at bath.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 17:39:31 CEST 2014

Quoting Michael Kohlhase <m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de>:

> Dear all,
>
> For the discussion of the OM3 process, it would be good if we
>
>  1. could have a kick-off discussion (please add yourselves to the
>     doodle at http://doodle.com/pthngmm4s6dhcg66 until tuesday next
> week.)What timezone? Yours??
Is the first meeting slot 09:00 CET, i.e 07:00 UTC allowing for summer time?

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology,
University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
Director of Studies EPSRC Doctoral Taught Course Centre for HPC
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Vice-President and Academy Trustee, British Computer Society
SW Coordinator, Computing at School Network of Excellence
Federal Council, International Federation for Computational Logic