[om] Re: OpenMath 2 draft 6c available

Andreas Strotmann Strotmann at rrz.uni-koeln.de
Mon May 17 19:43:23 CEST 2004

I noticed that the bibliography is exceedingly brief. None of the old
OpenMath committee reports are mentioned, for example, which leads to
undefined references in 1.1 History.

In the same section 1.1, the OpenMath version 1.1 is mentioned as having
been endorsed in 1999 in Eindhoven.  As far as I know, that is not
correct. That happened in Pisa a few years later. Rather, 1.0 was
endorsed in Eindhoven, after a preliminary endorsement with change
requests in Tallahassee, if I remember correctly.

  -- Andreas
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org