[Om3] Wiki used wrong database, now fixed

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Wed Sep 24 16:52:52 CEST 2008

Dear all,

  Michael just noticed that wiki.openmath.org displayed completely different
content, actually the one of swim.kwarc.info, which is installed on the same
server.  I don't know why, but sometimes the server seems to lose the
configuration file of the wiki, which contains the login data for the
database.  If you should ever notice something like that, please let me know
ASAP, and I will put the right file back into place.

Thanks,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, DERI Galway/Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange