[Om3] binary vs n-ary relations

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 11:09:28 CEST 2008

> 2. we still have pragmatic MathML of the form
>      but that will be translated to

which is good as that's exactly what we specified before, exactly the same
example appears as illustration 4 on page 18 of 25 of

http://www.openmath.org/documents/om-mml.pdf

although it's incorrectly imnplemented in

http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath3/xsl/cmml2om.xsl

which produses
<OMA><OMS name="eq"/>
<OMV name="a"/><OMV name="b"/><OMV name="c"/>
</OMA>

but I'll fix that.

David