[om-a] Coordination 2002: Call for Participation

Alan Wood wood at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 20:02:19 CET 2002

                       C O O R D I N A T I O N   2 0 0 2
                               8-11 April 2002

                              Call for Participation

                         Fifth International Conference
                                      on
                       Coordination Models and Languages

Highlights:
-----------
o Three invited speakers:
	- Jim Waldo (Sun Microsystems)
	- Perdita Stephens (University of Edinburgh)
	- Mike Wooldridge (University of Liverpool)
o 32 accepted papers
o Full programme now availble on line (with paper abstracts).
o The early registration deadline for Coord'02 is 8 March.

Details on
    http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~wood/Coord02/Coordination2002.html)

[Sorry if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.]

Local Organiser:
        Alan Wood (wood at cs.york.ac.uk)
--
om-announce at openmath.org  -  public announcements concerning OpenMath