[om-a] Tableaux 2003 Calculemus 2003 Last Call for Papers (fwd)

Marta Cialdea marta at dia.uniroma3.it
Fri May 9 10:16:53 CEST 2003

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.

			       Calculemus 2003
			     Last call for papers

We kindly recall you that the deadline for Calculemus 2003 is approaching.

About This Symposium
--------------------

The aim of the symposium is to bring together researchers interested in both
symbolic computation and mechanized reasoning.
It has been recognized that the integration of computing and deduction would
enhance the power of mathematical software systems. However it is not yet
clear which is the right way to achieve such an integration. The symposium
provides a forum for discussing and investigating the various approaches
possible including integration of reasoning into computer algebra systems,
integration of efficient computations in theorem provers, and frameworks,
languages, or protocols for integrating both symbolic computation and
mechanized reasoning.

More details at

http://calfor.lip6.fr/~rr/Calculemus03/

Deadlines
---------

 Abstract Submission:        May 19, 2003

 Submission Deadline:        May 23, 2003

 Notification if acceptance: June 16, 2003

 Camera ready version:       July 8, 2003

Addresses
---------
e-mail: calculemus2003 at calfor.lip6.fr

Surface mail: