[Om-announce] FPS 2022 - Call for Participants

Paria Shirani pshirani at uottawa.ca
Tue Dec 6 21:23:09 CET 2022

Hello,

FPS 2022 is only a few days away. We hope to see you there and please encourage other to attend as well.

We will have an interesting and timely panel on the use of cyber ranges for teaching and research, with the participation of Paul Berthier from RHEA, Reda Yaich from SystemX, Emmanuel Druon from UQAC and Ewin Cannet from Airbus.

In addition, we have three wonderful keynotes speakers:

  *   Sasha Boldyreva will talk about “Searching for searchable encryption”
  *   Stephanie Carvin will talk about the “Cyber aspects of the Russian Ukraine war”
  *   Rei Safavi-Naini will talk about “Secure message transmission using multiple paths: theory and practice”

The list of accepted papers is at https://www.fps-2022.com/accepted-papers/, and an initial schedule is available at https://www.fps-2022.com/detailed-program/.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa on Dec 12th.

Sincerely,
Guy-Vincent Jourdan, Program Committee Chair
Paria Shirani, Local Organization Chair