[om] DSDs

Michael Kohlhase kohlhase at ags.uni-sb.de
Thu Dec 2 12:20:58 CET 1999

Dear Friends,

I have found the following on the net, it might be interesting to the
OpenMath community.

Enjoy,

   Priv. Doz. Dr. Michael Kohlhase, FB Informatik,  Bau 36, Zi. 220.1
   Universit"at des Saarlandes, 66041 Saarbr"ucken, Germany
   tel/fax: (49)-681-302-4628/2235 net: <kohlhase at cs.uni-sb.de>
   http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~kohlhase/