[om] constants and hasse diagrams

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Sun May 13 00:19:38 CEST 2001

Dear Andrew,

I believe basing the Content-Dictionary development on the mailing list
is a bit... delicate. Your mail has been haunting me since a while and I
kept telling myself that as a mathematician and a bit group theorist, I
should really look at it.

The thing is... I could probably learn about Hasse-Diagrams for the
purpose but I wouldn't think the approach is very valid. Not knowing
about them should prevent me from any answer.

Why not display it on the web so that interested parties which are
probably not on the OM list for peace reasons (but might still be
interested to it) and are Hass-Diagrams-aware would read it.

Posting the URL to this list is, definitely, useful. But some other
lists might also receive it interestingly. I wonder if the sci.math
newsgroup or something such, wouldn't be a good starting point to
collect those in the world that know about these.

Thanks.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org