[om] Naming convention of CDs

Mike Dewar miked at nag.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 15:52:24 CEST 2004

Hi Claire,

Once upon a time we tried to restrict ourselves to ISO9660 level 1
filenames but we gave up on that some time ago.  Looking at the existing
CDs we tend to use '_' to separate words but there are exceptions
("weylalgebra1").  For symbol names there are some guidelines in James
Davenports' report http://www.openmath.org/documents/writingCDs.pdf.

For searching CDs I use the index at
http://www.openmath.org/cdfiles2/cdindex.html .

Cheers, Mike.