[Om] svn.openmath.org down

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Fri Feb 27 23:14:09 CET 2009

Christoph,

this is unfortunate indeed and has been such since Monday 16:00 where,
it seems, the repository has crashed. Actually that crash has caused a
flurry of other crashes where the Apache serving this and many other
services (including www.openmath.org) ran out of connections.

Could you look at the SWiM history to see if anything happened on
Monday 16:00 CET?
Michael, at the trac history?
Could any of these systems be the cause of extremely long http
connections?

Currently, it is offline.
As soon as we make sure to avoid this we'll be able to restore the
repository.

paul