[Om] Graph1 Content Dict

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Mon Jun 8 14:09:52 CEST 2009

On Mon, June 8, 2009 8:04 am, Andrew Robbins wrote:
> I think I may have found a bug in the graph1 CD.
> In the commented property of "digraph", it has
>     map(lambda(...))
> which is not a complete application of "map", shouldn't it be
>     map(lambda(...), Z)
> or something like it, which would make more sense?
So it should - well spotted.
Paul - I don't have easy access to the SVN from here - can you put the
attached back?

James Davenport
Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Otherwise:
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication