[Om] Hello

Alberto Gonz ález Palomo Alberto.Gonzalez at matracas.org
Sun Mar 8 11:55:53 CET 2009

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 03:47:20 +0200
Monika Machunik <monika.machunik at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to subscribe to OpenMath discussion list - I don't know who to
> ask for it.

      You can do that in the "list info" page:

      Starting from the main page, click on "OpenMath Discussion Lists",
and there it says "... For subscriptions and the list archive click here".

>[...]
> One of the questions is: how to use the XSLT validation sheet from
> www.openmath.org page (http://www.openmath.org/cdfiles2/xsl/omvalidate.xsl)
> in a Java application? EVERY library I tried to use (JAXP and some other,
> based on it) says this stylesheet has syntax error here:
>
> "<xsl:if test="* or not(. = '')">"
>
> - how can I overcome this problem? Is the stylesheet wrong or am I wrong? If
> it is because of the JAXP library, what other library can I use?

      I've just downloaded the file, and I don't find any problem with it.
      I've tried it with xsltproc, and it seems to work fine.

      Do you have your code available in some web page?
      What file are you trying to validate? The path that the XSLT
processor follows through the stylesheet depends on the input, so it
could be that my little test didn't execute that part you're having
trouble with.

      Cheers,
--
	Alberto González Palomo
	Toledo, España / Saarbrücken, Deutschland