[Om] OpenMath in Wikipedia: was[Fwd: Problematic cases for inria parser]

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 21:01:51 CET 2009

One of my students writes as foolows, and it is item 3 that worries me.
Compared with OMSTD 2.0, the Wikipedia is wrong.
Shall I just correct it?

 These are the things that the INRIA parser doesn't recognise. I think the
parser is based on version 1.0, as these things do not appear in Standard
1.0.

 3/ cdgroup
   This appears only in the example in Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMath,  I didn't find it in any other
examples and in the standard, so it might be illegal.
James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
ex-Acting Head of Department, Computer Science,
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology and
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication