[Om] OpenMath 2010

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 16 00:07:07 CEST 2010

My notes of CICM2010, including OpenMath 2010 and the formal minutes of
the Business session, are at http;//staff.batj.ac.uk/masjhd/CICM2010 - the
minutes are too large for me to be allowed to post them here unmoderated.
I urge you to read the wider context, though, at I found it most
encouraging how often Openmath/MathML cropped up.

James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Council of the British Computer Society