[Om] Call for participation: OpenMath Workshop at CICM (Wednesday July 8 morning)

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Fri Jun 25 15:15:40 CEST 2010

Dear OpenMath community,

  on Wednesday July 8 we will have our yearly workshop at CICM; see
http://cicm2010.cnam.fr/om/.

As we didn't get enough submissions, but are nevertheless sure that there are
topics to be discussed (*), we are hereby calling for informal contributions.
If you have something to say, please let us know the title of your talk, and
we will reserve a slot for you.  Besides those informal talks, we will have
the regular business meeting.

(*) – how about:
* news from MathML 3
* news from SCIEnce (they have their own workshop, but the OM community might
  also be interested)
* new CDs

We should not need more time than the morning sessions for that.  Which is
actually fine, as MKM starts in the afternoon (with some topics intersecting
with OpenMath).

Looking forward to seeing many of you,

Michael and Christoph