[Om] OpenMath bibliography

Professor James Davenport J.H.Davenport at bath.ac.uk
Mon May 27 19:40:25 CEST 2013

Quoting Lars Hellström <Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net>:

> Is there a reasonably up-to-date OpenMath bibliography somewhere
> (that I just can't seem to find at the moment)?
>
> One would think that
>
>   http://www.openmath.org/documents/bibliography.html
>
> should be such a thing, but it only has entries from 1996--2000. :-(
Good point.

> The items I'm looking for right now are:
>
> 1. Davenport & Kohlhase's "Quantifiers and Big Operators in
> OpenMath" from (I believe) OM2009. I've gotten the PDF from
> kwarc.info alright, but where was it published? (I have one source
> referencing it as unpublished.)
That oneis currently unpublished.
> 2. Libbrecht's paper from OM2007 on "Content Dictionary Notations",
> or whatever is the main reference for the .ntn file format (and
> associated things). Here, several links lead into jem-thematic.net,
> and are thus nowadays broken.
Can't help here, I'm afraid.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology,
University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
Director of Studies EPSRC Doctoral Taught Course Centre for HPC
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Trustee, Council and Engineering & Science Board, British Computer Society
SW Coordinator, Computing at School Network of Excellence
Federal Council, International Federation for Computational Logic