[Om] Bibliography; JEM homepage; CD notation format [Re: OpenMath bibliography]

Paul Libbrecht paul at hoplahup.net
Tue May 28 11:20:43 CEST 2013

True, that was not well documented. I hope this is better now.

As added, the further progress of that is in David's project:
	https://code.google.com/p/html5mathml/
and blog:
	http://dpcarlisle.blogspot.de/
I have also clarified the name of the following line... that these are OMDoc stylesheets (it was fuzzy)
paul