[Om] OpenMath-RDF - request for comments and participation

Wenzel, Ken Ken.Wenzel at iwu.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 3 10:59:43 CEST 2022

Dear OpenMath-Community,

At last year's OpenMath workshop, I've presented the paper "OpenMath-RDF: RDF Encodings for OpenMath Objects and Content Dictionaries"
and we've discussed the further integration of OpenMath with Semantic Web technologies.

As I got positive feedback, I also asked if it is maybe a good idea to standardize the encodings in the same way as the existing XML, binary, and JSON serializations.
In turn, Michael Kohlhase created the repository
https://github.com/OpenMath/om-rdf/
and I added some initial documentation for OpenMath-RDF based on the paper.
The ontologies and some example data are also included.

As we see this as a community effort, I would like to ask for your comments and ideas regarding further developments.
You can use the OpenMath-RDF discussions at
https://github.com/OpenMath/om-rdf/discussions
or use this mailing list.
Github issues and PRs are also very welcome!

Best regards,
Ken (Wenzel)

--
Ken Wenzel
Fraunhofer-Institut für Werkzeugmaschinen und Umformtechnik IWU, Abteilung Digitalisierung in der Produktion, Reichenhainer Straße 88, 09126 Chemnitz