[Om] OpenMath wiki: permissions for CD editors and others

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Thu Sep 4 20:56:17 CEST 2008

Dear Chris, Jan Willem, Jakob, all,

  thanks for registering in the OpenMath wiki.  I have just added you to the
"CD editors" group.  Please do not yet edit pages, but you can already post
discussion comments, e.g. about CDs.

@Chris: Jakob and me are starting to upload your comments about the CDs to the
wiki.

@Jakob: thanks for reporting this problem.  Indeed, I had to make you a member
of that group, as ordinary users were not allowed to post discussion items in
the CD namespace so far.

@OM-list: I think that we'd actually like _everybody_ to be able to discuss,
even if that person is not allowed to edit a certain page.  But I will have to
figure out how one can set the permissions like this first.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, DERI Galway/Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange