[Om] svn.openmath.org down

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Thu Mar 12 10:28:06 CET 2009

Hello OpenMathers,

I am sorry for this downtime which is ongoing.
It was actually restored yesterday evening but crashed again at 9:56
CET.
We clearly have a some evil or incompatible client running there, most
probably not the command-line interface.

Hints to potential clients would be really really useful!
   http://jira.activemath.org/browse/CCIN-15

thanks

paul