[Om] TMFCS-10 Call for papers
jeedward at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 22:39:11 CET 2010
Call for papers
The 2010 International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical
Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org) will be held during 12-14 of July 2010 in Orlando, FL, USA. TMFCS is an important event in the
theoretical, mathematical and logical areas of computer science.
The conference will be held at the same time and location where several
other major international conferences will be taking place. The conference will
be held as part of 2010 multi-conference (MULTICONF-10). MULTICONF-10 will be
held during July 12-14, 2010 in Orlando, Florida, USA. The primary goal of
MULTICONF is to promote research and developmental activities in computer
science, information technology, control engineering, and related fields.
Another goal is to promote the dissemination of research to a multidisciplinary
audience and to facilitate communication among researchers, developers,
practitioners in different fields.The following
conferences are planned to be organized as part of MULTICONF-10.
* International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-10)
* International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-10)
* International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-10)
* International Conference on Computer Networks (CN-10)
* International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies (EISWT-10)
* International Conference on High Performance Computing Systems (HPCS-10)
* International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-10)
* International Conference on Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision (IVPCV-10)
* International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-10)
* International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-10)
invite draft paper submissions. Please see the website http://www.PromoteResearch.org for
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om